Chapter 1: I’ll Love You for a Thousand Years - PRAY-BluRay Soul
Chapter 1: I’ll Love You for a Thousand Years.
It was Tuesday. The kind of Tuesday that doesn’t just pass… it sits with you. Echoes through your soul like a memory you didn’t know you were still carrying. My day off. A day of silence, of stillness, of sacred routine. And today, I followed him. Hanuman ji.
I had no plan. No prayer in hand. Just this strange tug in my chest, like something or someone was calling me… from the inside. And as I left my house, the sky opened up. It raine just like today, Not a drizzle. Not chaos. Just that heavy kind of rain that feels like a cleanse. And as it fell, I noticed the first sign.
I put my headphones with Aujla Songs.
My soundtrack of emotion. Not because I planned to block out the world, but
because I wanted to drown in the depth of my own.
Some Examples :
They flashed before me—on
number plates, on boards, on the back of auto rickshaws. Like they weren’t just
numbers… but reminders. That something divine was at play. That the universe
had already started speaking.
As I crossed the road, a man approached me, lost. Looking for a way. I was far from him,don’t know why, but I asked him. And I helped. Maybe that’s how the universe checks in— If you’re still human enough to be someone’s direction in a moment of need. When I finally reached Kailash Pati Mandir,
The moment I was climbing
the stairs, they were already chanting. Hanuman Chalisa. Loud. Reverent.
Alive. I removed my shoes. found a corner. Sat down. Closed my eyes. And I
began chanting too.
Once.
Twice.
Thrice…
And then something strange
happened. I started feeling disturbed. A child cried. Someone coughed. The
dhols started. The bells rang in no rhythm. The room got louder and louder, as
if the world was trying to shake me out of it. But I kept chanting. Because
this was not about noise. This was about faith. This was my test.
And somewhere around the seventh
chant, I felt something. Or someone. I had my eyes closed, but I could sense someone.
I didn’t open my eyes. But I knew…. By the time I
reached the eighth to eleventh chants, everything calmed. The chaos
surrendered. The instruments began to match my rhythm. The universe aligned. It
was like Hanuman ji himself was sitting beside me, telling me— “Good.
Keep going.” And I did. I completed all 11 times. It took about 30
minutes.
But it felt like I had aged
and been reborn simultaneously. When I finally opened my eyes and stood up, Shiv
ji’s Aarti began. It hit me like lightning. Because… she believed in Shiv
ji. …..Catwoman.
In that moment, I felt her.
Not as a memory, but as a living pulse in the temple’s walls. As if her
God was answering me… through me. I did Parikrama, and bowed to
all the deities, Not to ask for her back.
But to thank them… for everything she had already given me. And then, the pandit
ji came over and gave me a tika. And then the prasad— Four different kinds of sweets. Each one
tasted like nothing I’d had before. Like they weren’t just sweets… but symbols.
Of peace. Of sweetness. Of divine approval.
Ps: Another Days Picture.
On the way back, I walked more slowly than usual. Letting every step feel like a conversation between me and the
divine and vibing to Aujla, And all I could think about was her.
Not in longing. Not in
pain. But in gratitude.
Because truth is— She was the reason I found all this. She brought back love. She brought back God. She brought me back. My whole life had changed.
You know what I think? Some songs don’t play by accident. They play when your heart is ready to understand them. As I returned home from the temple, soaked and silent. in that moment, Alexa played "A Thousand Years" in the background. Not because I chose it, But because my phone randomly started it as it was connected to it before. “I have died every day waiting for you…” “Darling, don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years…”
I stood still. No music had
ever made me feel this exposed. Because I knew— I was living those lyrics. Because my love… wasn’t ordinary. It wasn’t built for timelines or logic. It
was eternal. It was sacred. It was hers. The night fell
gently.
And as usual, I tried to distract myself. Action movies. Mission Impossible/Fast Franchise Or was playing Contest of Champions or Carx Street my favorite game, but halfway through an explosion scene, my eyes welled up. No reason. Just… tears. Not sadness.
I was in literal tears and I am not crying type to a Action movie (Not talking about Fast 7 or Endgame) Her
loneliness. Her hesitation. Maybe even… her missing me in silence. It wasn’t
the first time. It would happen at the most random times— At public places.
Family functions. A stranger’s ringtone. Or a song playing faintly in the
background of a bar. And each time, it was her playlist. Not mine. You
see, I don’t believe in coincidence anymore. Not after what the universe kept
doing. Songs kept following me. Her songs. Our songs.
Like the universe was not
letting me walk away from this connection. Like every sign said— “Don’t
give up. Not yet.”
And slowly… I started
understanding things. I started accepting the truth. Maybe the version of me
who was with her was still learning. Still evolving. Maybe I wasn’t perfect. Maybe
I didn't treat her the way I should have— But I’ve changed. And if I hadn’t— These signs wouldn’t keep chasing me. Because
the universe doesn’t waste miracles on people who stay the same. That’s when I
realized— She wasn’t just the girl I fell for. She was the messenger. The
divine mirror. The catalyst.
She made me believe again.
In faith. In love. In God. And maybe… this whole story isn’t about a boy
chasing a girl. Or a broken heart seeking closure. Maybe this is about a soul
remembering its mission. A flame remembering its light. A prayer, remembering it
was always heard. And now, every time I see an angel number— 1234, 1212,
1111, 15, 23, 21… I smile. Because I know they’re our story’s chapters.
They’re the hidden subtitles of a love the world may never understand. But one
that heaven always will. “One step closer…” the song whispered again.
“Time stands still. Beauty
in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away what’s
standing in front of me…” That’s the thing, you know? I may have written PRAY,
and now PRAY - BluRay Soul....but the real author always have been god.
Because without her love, I
would’ve never started praying again. And without her distance, I would’ve
never found myself in the arms of God. She was both— The question. And the
answer.
Even as I write this now,
my room is quiet, the lights dimmed, and my heart… full. But not heavy. Because
something has shifted. Earlier, love used to feel like a wound that
wouldn’t heal. Now, it feels like a scar that I wear with pride. A
reminder that I was capable of feeling something that deep, that real. Not
everyone gets that. But I did. And maybe… that’s the miracle.
And now let me ask you a question, Do you believe in Ghosts? paranormal or Other Negative things?
If Yes - Then it should be easy as there are bad spirits walking on this earth, There are good spirits as well, So As a Ghost or a Bad Spirit at a Lower Time in your life can Duck up your whole life - Similarly, Those Guiding angel’s also do can Luck up your life you just have to keep faith and ask or seek for answers.
If No - More Easy as I have at least 20GB screenshots, atleast 15GB Videos proofs and Other References on Insta. But whats the point of all that?
So People who have read my First Blog knows How Universe had givin me a Birthday Gift 2025 (The Legends of Prince Rama-1993 was re released on 24\Jan\25). Similarly.
Fun Fact? Or Divine Gift?
Tron:Ares - One my Favourite Sci-Fi Franchise which is purely based on Fiction and Having Most Jaw Dropping IMAX experience.
Who was “ENCOM’s CTO” an Indian ?
Sorry for the Spoiler but isn’t it Cool 🥹







Comments
Post a Comment